Friday, November 16, 2012

Mom Brain

This NaBloPoMo business is a little harder than I thought it would be.  I've already missed one day (what, you didn't notice) and I've struggled on more than one day to produce a coherent post.  The annoying part is that I actually have several ideas for posts swimming around in my head each day.  But my children seem to have drained my ability to write clearly and concisely   Even now, it took me a full minute to think of the word concisely!

It doesn't help that I don't usually sit down to write my post until 10 or 11 at night, when my already compromised brain is mush.  Tonight I hung out with some friends, sans kids and husband, which was much needed, but now I am too tired to think straight.  So this post is purely for the purposes of NaBloPoMo.  I promise to come back tomorrow with actual content!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...