Sunday, October 18, 2009

Can't Stop Now!

I'm officially more than halfway through with NaBloPoMo and while that is encouraging, it also adds the pressure.  Today is a day when I would not probably write a post if I weren't participating in NaBloPoMo.  It was Cyrus's first airplane ride and I tackled that adventure all on my own.  It went surprisingly well, but it was still an early morning and an exhausting day.  Plus, I don't know if it was the airplane air, the high altitude and dry climate of Denver, or some kind of virus but I have a very sore throat and feel extremely tired.  I just don't have the brainpower to attempt an entertaining, thought-provoking, or otherwise intersting post.

I'm sure that some of you are saying "Well, Amber, then just don't write a post today. There is no reward for completing NaBloPoMo, there will be no strikes of lightnening if you miss a day - give yourself a break." Oh, if only I could.  But see, I started this and I don't want to be a quitter.  And, I beg to differ that there is no reward for completing this little challenge - I will have the reward of sweet satisfaction that I tackled and concurred something outside of my comfort zone and somewhat challening.  Also, I have been known to be a little competative, even if it's with myself or some unknown entity.  So I can't just not post today.  I had to write something, even if this is a bit on the pathetic side.  At least I haven't broken my momentum.

I promise to post something much more interesting and intriguing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...