Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for some time now, and finally decided to take the plunge.  Neither Jason nor I are particularly good at staying in touch with friends and family, so maybe this will fill the void (although I'm not sure that our life is all that exciting...).  I'm not even really sure what to write about...so I guess a small update will do.

It is now September which means that my busy season has ended and Jason's is just beginning.  After three months of working basically 24 hours a day and living in the woods with a bunch of crazy kids, I am now trying to recover from extreme exhaustion.  Jason, on the other hand, is just trying to get his after school program running, and so has been working super long days.  Last week he actually left for work at 6:40am!  I was still blissfully asleep when he left.

We have also decided to make an actual commitment to the gym.  We have belonged to our gym for almost a year, but have only gone sporadically...we've actually been three times a week for the past two weeks - I'm pretty sure that's a record for us!  And, because of Jason's crazy work schedule, we are trying to go in the early morning.  I know that Jason must be committed to going because he actually considered getting to the gym at 5:00am this morning!  He didn't go, but just the thought is pretty incredible!

4 comments:

  1. yay for you!! And yay for starting a blog... if only I could actually keep any one of mine up. I'll be checking back frequently, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog guys. Sierra and I have a blog too! (And actually, so do a bunch of other people in the ward.)
    Ours is:

    www.newyorkmangums.blogspot.com

    And you could probably find everyone else in the ward on our blog too if you're so inclined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray - I now have a recent picture of the two of you. I may be inspired to do a blog myself. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber! Its Aimee from WHS Choir, drama and another of other fun activities. I saw your name on Bridget's page, so I checked out your blog. Good luck getting ready for your move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...